If you wish to return any item(s) from your order you must obtain return authorisation (RMA) within 14 days of delivery.
Return your product:
- Request an RMA by logging into the Returns Portal or contact our Customer Service
- We will then contact you within a reasonable time to confirm whether your return has been authorised. If your return request has been authorised, we will email you return instructions, a pre-paid returns label and RMA number which you must include in the return package.
- Enclose the item(s) you wish to return in the original box.
- Print and attach the pre-paid returns label to the outside of the box.
- Go to www.dhl.com and choose your country from the "Choose your location" pull down menu.
- Find your local DHL Service Point for parcel drop off or Contact DHL to arrange a pick up.
When you request return authorisation, the cost of the return will be shown in the Returns Portal and deducted from the refund amount.
Upon receipt of the return and confirmation that it has been returned in accordance with the applicable requirements, Global-e will reimburse you for the actual paid price of the item(s) returned.