If you wish to return any item(s) from your order. The items must be returned to our head office within 14 days of delivery..
Return your product:
- Request an RMA by logging into the Returns Portal or contact our Customer Service
- We will then contact you within a reasonable time to confirm whether your return has been authorised. If your return request has been authorised, we will email you return instructions, a pre-paid returns label and RMA number which you must include in the return package.
- Enclose the item(s) you wish to return in the original box.
- Print and attach the pre-paid returns label to the outside of the box.
- Go to www.dhl.com and choose your country from the "Choose your location" pull down menu.
- Find your local DHL Service Point for parcel drop off or Contact DHL to arrange a pick up.
When you request return authorisation, the cost of the return will be shown in the Returns Portal and deducted from the refund amount.
Upon receipt of the return and confirmation that it has been returned in accordance with the applicable requirements, Global-e will reimburse you for the actual paid price of the item(s) returned.
1.1 Customer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase agreement , without penalty and without the need to give any explanation, within 14 (fortheen) days after the date of delivery of the products, the only exception if the order has been delivered and you deny to pay the taxes according to the legislation of your country, we are obliged to withhold the return charges from the amount paid to the Jacob Lee. Final Sale: products purchased on final sale (as further described below) are not eligible for return or a refund.
1.2 The product must be given back along with the original packaging (including the packaging materials and the documents, if any, accessories, labels, identification tags, seals, etc.) and it is to be carefully stored and used only for the time strictly necessary to verify its nature, specifications and size, and must show no signs of wear or dirt, as indicated below:
- The right of withdrawal may be exercised only with respect to the entire purchased product, partial withdrawals (accessories, complements, etc.) are not permitted;
- The transit of the product/s, until the Customer receives confirmation that the product has been properly returned and delivered to Jacob Lee London, shall be at the Customer's exclusive responsibility for the cases indicated under points 1.2. Therefore, if the product has been damaged during transit, Jacob Lee London, shall inform Customer thereof in order to enable the latter to promptly send the relevant complaint to the courier and claim a refund; the product will be made available to Customer and the withdrawal notice will be cancelled;
- Jacob Lee London, accepts no responsibility for products damaged, stolen or lost while in transit
1.3 Jacob Lee London shall refund to the Customer the whole amount already paid by the latter, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the withdrawal. Jacob Lee London may withhold the refund until the returned product is properly received by Jacob Lee London or until Customer demonstrates that the product has been correctly returned, whichever is earlier.
1.4 Once the products are received, Jacob Lee London will check them in order to verify that they are consistent with the terms and conditions set forth in this clause and, should the results of such verification be negative, it shall inform Customer by email that the value of the returned products is reduced due to Customer’s failure to comply with the conditions mentioned above. By the same mail, Jacob Lee London shall also notify the amount that it will deduct from the amount to be refunded, unless Customer elects to have, at its own expense, the products sent back to him/her in the same conditions in which they were returned to Jacob Lee London.
1.5 In the event that the right of withdrawal is forfeited (for example when the product is returned damaged when the same has been sent through a courier chosen by the Customer), Jacob Lee London shall send back to Customer the purchased product, charging the latter with the relevant shipping costs and, if already refunded, the price of the product.