We ship our products worldwide with DHL Express, for the fastest & most reliable service to suit you.
There may be local taxes and customs duties for your order depending on the destination country. If we are able to calculate these fees for you for selected countries, they will be added to the total (final price DDP- delivering the goods at the named place, cleared for import and all applicable taxes and duties paid) before you complete your order at check-out in order to ensure you a hassle-free shopping experience. No more unexpected charges upon delivery, only delight and ease at your doorstep!
For the countries where taxes and duties cannot be calculated, you will be required to pay them to the courier at delivery. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
Click here to see related refund policy.
During sales period, deliveries may take 2 or 3 business days longer than usual.
1. SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
Our shipping cost will be dependent on the destination. For ease, your shipping rate will automatically be calculated at checkout prior to purchase. Once accepted, we aim to dispatch all Express Shipping orders within 1 working day (Monday – Friday, excluding UK bank holidays). Our couriers deliver between 7am – 7pm, Monday to Friday and will not deliver on holidays. Estimated delivery times are to be used only as a reference and will commence from the shipping date; we are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
Here are the Express shipping options offered.
- UK - DHL Express (1-2 days) £15.00.
- Europe - DHL Express (1-3 days) € 18.00.
- Worldwide - DHL Express (1-3 days) $20.00.
- Shipping is free to UK over the value of £200.
- Shipping is free to Europe over the value of €250.
- Shipping is free to Rest of World over the value of $300.
2. DELIVERIES TO RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Due to customs policies, some Russian regions may have order amount limitations on shipments from abroad.
• Restrictions are not applicable for Moscow, Moscow region cities, St. Petersburg, Kaliningrad, Kazan, Krasnodar, Rostov on Don, Khabarovsk, Murmansk, Samara, Togliatti and other bigger cities;
• For cities like Volgograd, Bryansk, Kaluga, Yaroslavl, Stavropol, Sochi, the value of goods purchased can't exceed 1000 euros per month;
• For certain smaller cities, the limit is 200 euros per order.
If you are not sure whether your city is under restrictions, our Customer Service team will be happy to inform you.
For more information, see our Russia shipping terms and conditions.
Более подробную информацию можно найти в наших условиях доставки по России.
3. IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
We recommend that you consider the following information:
• You own the products once we have received payment in full and they have been delivered to you.
• When placing your order please ensure that the billing and shipping address details are correct. We will be unable to redirect orders to a different address once items have been shipped.
• Please be mindful that all deliveries for security reason will require someone to be in to receive the delivery and provide a signature upon receipt. Please be aware that our service is not a named delivery service and anyone at the designated delivery address may sign for your delivery. We will not be liable for a lost or missing order that has been signed for in a building, for example an office address that has been provided for delivery.
•If no one is available to sign for the delivery, our carriers will make a total of three delivery attempts on three consecutive business days. If there is still no one available to sign for the package, after 5 days with no communication, it will be returned to our warehouse.
• Our carrier does not deliver to P.O. Boxes or use General Delivery.
• If our carrier does not find anyone at the indicated address, it will try to deliver the package two more times, leaving a card with instructions on each occasion.
• If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery we may end the contract.
4. WHEN DO WE DELIVER?
Our Online Store ships worldwide, delivering 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. Our carrier does not deliver on holidays.
During the order process we will let you know the date which we will provide the products to you. Estimated delivery times are to be used only as a reference and will commence from the shipping date which we will write and inform you of.
During sales periods, you may experience a delay in shipping as deliveries could take 2 or 3 business days longer than usual in these busy periods. Should your order face a delay of more than this, we will notify you of your options.
If our delivery of the products is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay from the expected date (i.e. more than 7 business days) you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received. We will not be responsible for any delays caused by the delivery destinations customs clearance processes.
5. FREE SHIPPING
From time to time, we run free shipping promotions. Please note that free shipping promotions will be applied to your order at checkout. In the event that you need to return an item that you bought during a free shipping promotion, we will not refund the outbound shipping costs (since this was free) and you will be charged a return shipping fee as usual.
We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you are not the receiver of your purchase (for example a gift order) then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
7. TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your package has been shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an email including a tracking number. You can check the status of your order and track its delivery at any time by signing in to your account using the Follow Your Order option or you can find all information related to the order in My Account
8. TAXES AND DUTIES
Local VAT will be applied for all EU destinations and the UK.
Most countries(outside the EU) we ship to are done so on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, this means that all relevant import taxes and customs duties will be calculated and added to the total before you complete your order at check-out prior to purchase.
If your desired shipping destination does not appear on check-out as DDP service respectively we are not able to ship to your destination on DDP basis, it will be considered a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) destination. This means that all product prices displayed as exclusive of all customs import duties and taxes, as well as EU/UK VAT. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to and payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs upon arrival.
As we are unable to advise on the amount this may be, we invite our customers to verify local taxes and duties before placing an order. Our Online Store ships worldwide and the shipping costs are already included in the final amount of your order. However, as international courier for your order, for Russian Federation may present you with a separate invoice from local authorities for duties owed.
Please note that Russian Federation is a DDU destination. You can find information about Russian Federation custom duties on the Russian Federal Customs Service official website by CLICKING HERE.